Monday, February 14, 2011

Happy Valentines Day!!

Hello everyone!
First I really want to thank you all for the wonderful suggestions!!! I have really enjoyed looking at the links you have provided, and searching for images of your food suggestions.  Today I will announce one winner for March, and show you March's first charm.  There will be at least one more winner for March, so make sure to check back next Monday.  Today is the last day to make suggestions for March's theme,  and you can also start marking suggestions today for April's theme, which will be announced towards the end of the blog.

 The first winner of the Italian themed charms, is Jenna Wood.  I must admit I hadn't even considered cannoli, and when I saw her suggestion, I knew I had to make some!  The local pizza shop I frequent "Pedones", has amazing cannoli,  the creamy filling is light, and almost fluffy, and the tiny chocolate chips melt in your mouth despite being cold.  I don't know how they do it.  My pizza place doesn't add the chocolate drizzle, but I just couldn't resist.
Thank you for the wonderful suggestion Jenna!
There is still time to make last minute suggestions for March's Italian theme!  I will start on the rest of the charms tomorrow. The other winner or winners as the case may be will be announced next Monday!

April's Theme:  Easter!  I am looking for any food/candy suggestions that go along with Easter.  Perhaps you have a favorite candy, have wonderful dishes for using up those hard boiled eggs, or want to suggest your Easter dinner. 



For those of you that are new to the contest, you make food suggestions, that fit in with the given theme.  I will pick at least one of them for the charm of the month club, and inventory in my store.  The prize is the charm you inspired.   For example:  Jenna suggested cannoli for March's theme, since I chose cannoli as part of my March collection, she will be receiving a bitty cannoli in the mail soon.

To enter you make food suggestions in the comment section of the blog.

The Rules:
1:  You can only make one suggestion per day, that allows you multiple entries but many can play :)
2: Read through the suggestions to make sure you aren't duplicating any suggestions already made.

Thank you much!!
Heather

4 comments:

  1. Hooray! Thanks Heather! Looks extra tasty!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wonderful blog and soooo yummy!! Glad I found you!
    Judy K.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Well thank you for finding me :)

    Feel free to make some Easter food and candy suggestions

    Heather

    ReplyDelete
  4. They look good enough to eat, awesome job! It's making me hungry for a cannoli, lol :)

    ReplyDelete