Monday, October 28, 2013

Cookies And Cream Cake

Over the weekend I had a chance to make a brand new cake.  Here I have layers of chocolate and vanilla cake with dark chocolate icing.  I added a dab of vanilla frosting on top with chocolate sprinkles and topped it wit a wafer cookie.  







I like the colors so much, the I hope to make a cookies n cream ice cream, and perhaps even a matching cupcake. 

All my newest foods are available at my new shop.  My latest designs are the cookies and cream inspired cake, and a variety ice waffle cone ice creams. 




If you missed out on the Hotdogs or plain cheese burgers, I made new small batches of those items.

Thank you so much for stopping by!

Heather



1 comment:

  1. Hello there sweet Heather! Would you be so lovely and email me :) I cant find a contact email address on your blog :) xo

    ReplyDelete