Wednesday, July 29, 2015

A New Update

Happy August!

I just wanted to let everyone know that I started a Patreon Campaign.  I created a few levels of rewards.

With closing down my shop,  I was wanting to find a way, to still offer my customers and fans, a way to receive something from me every month or two.  P.S.*** August's surprise package will have 3 charms.

Here is the donation / reward breakdown.

$1.00 per month: For those that wish to help me buy more materials to help me keep creating new tutorials.  Thank you so much!

$3.00 per month: Previous rewards, and Heather's Musings.  Heather's musings will be private videos, sharing ideas, I have, especially when I have a ton of ideas and want feed back to see what you guys would like to see most.  I will also share what new things are going on, and if I see any good craft supply sales, I will share them there.

$5.00 per month:  Previous rewards. Access to private, very long tutorials.  Where I talk a lot more, very little editing.  My public youtube tutorials are now in the 4 - 9 minute range.  The long private long versions will be at least twice as long as the public version, but can be anywhere up to an hour depending on complexity.  You also get first access.  These videos will be up, at least 48 hours before the shortened public version.

$9.00 per month:  Previous rewards.  A surprise package every other month.  The months these packages will sent out are February, April, June, August, October, and December.  P.S. Most of the time the package will include some of my work.  Occasionally it can also include small samples of products I plan on using in future tutorials.  Once I start merchandising, There is a possibility of some of those items arriving to you as well.

$15.00 per month: Previous rewards.  This package is similar to the 9.00 per month,  except that you get a surprise package every month, instead of one package every 2 months.  

**  When I do videos where I show the work of fans, the Patreon supporters will be shown first.

I have been thinking about this for a long time,  I want to continue to grow the polymer clay channel, and create better videos, which means better technology, and learning how to use it.  Patreon is a way to help me do that.  I don't want to alienate any of my amazing fan base, and subscribers.  I hope this is a way to accomplish both.

Thank you all for your past support!!!!
Heather

**** I just finished filing my state taxes, and have a pretty hectic week.  Tomorrow is my Birthday :) I hope to film again soon.  Once school starts back up for the kids I want to do two tutorials per week.  It is my goal to post a tutorial every single Friday, and work in a tutorial Monday through Wednesday sometime too.




No comments:

Post a Comment